Last Updated: January, 2021
Information We Collect
1.1 From You or With Your Permission
We collect a variety of information from you when you provide it to us directly, when we request it from you, or when you give us permission to get it from a third party source. Here are some examples of these instances:
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as name and email address when you register for our newsletter, the Site or to receive product or other promotional updates from us on the Site. To participate in certain activities and to obtain certain services and/or products offered on the Site, you may be asked to provide additional information such as credit card information, and all of the other information that you choose to provide.
Engagement with Personal Fav and Users:
As you engage with us on the Site, by sending us or other users communications or request our support using the Site, we collect the information you provide in these interactions as well.
1.2 From Your Browser and Device:
When you visit the Site we also collect non-personally identifiable information, which is information that by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you, including demographic information (such as age or gender) or usage information (such as the browser you are using, the URL that referred you to the Site and the areas of the Site that you visit).
- Information We Use
We use your information in order to improve the Site for all of our users, such as:
- To support the functioning of the Site itself and the services offered, and to inform improvements to both,
- To contact you for your feedback, or to respond to feedback you have provided,
- To conduct research about our audience, including the demographics thereof, and how you are using the Site,
- To offer you promotions or to process your entrance in and any fulfillment of promotions you choose to take advantage of.
- Sharing & Disclosure
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside of Person Fav without your consent.
We may share information about you as follows:
- If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Site or a service that you have requested;
- With third-party vendors or consultants who need access to such information in order to provide support for the services we offer via the Site;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the Terms or our other policies and in order to protect the rights, property, and safety of the Site and our users;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Third-Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. Personal Fav is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing of your information in connection with such third-party sites please read their privacy policies before visiting or providing your information to third-party sites.
- Social Media Features and Widgets
Our Site may integrate with social sharing features or other related tools which let you share actions you take on the Site with other apps, sites or media, and vice versa. These features may enable the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you choose with the social sharing service. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the companies that provide these features.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf or to provide other advertising services. These companies may use a cookie, to tailor the ads you see on the Site and other sites, to track your response to their ads or to award incentives to their members who respond to their ads.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
- Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Access Your Information
As a visitor, you have the right to request access to the information we have collected about you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with an electronic copy of the information we process about you.
- Correcting or Deleting Your Information
You may change or delete information we have about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, but please know that we may retain certain information about you as required by law.
If you ask Personal Fav to delete your record, your record will be deactivated and then deleted from our user database without undue delay and in no case longer than 30 days.
If you have signed up to receive promotional emails from us, you can choose to “opt-out” of receiving direct marketing from us in the future by indicating that you would like to “opt-out” in any such communication or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about services you have requested or changes to our Terms or policies.
- Security and Data Storage
We are committed to protecting your information. Personal Fav takes reasonable precautions to safeguard your information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- International Privacy Laws
- Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.